Kk's Korner
Kuz shes just so cute.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Hey guys! This week, I don't have any pictures! Sorry. I had a basketball game on Saturday, but we lost 8 to 28. It was really sad. Not much else happened this week though. I turned in my Science Fair project. I called it " Sugar Free...?" I tested to see what had more sugar, Sugar cereal or non- sugar cereal. It was really fun.
Thanks everyone who left a comment! I'm sorry my post isn't very long this week, but there isn't much to write about. See Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So.. what did you find and were any of the 8 points yours??
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, nonsugar cereal with sugar on it had more, and no, none of the 8 points were mine

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Katelyn Poyfair. I am now an official 7th grader at timberline!